Pay 4ward Triple Match
The Pay 4ward Triple Match is back this November for our fourth year! This special time of year means you can make a meaningful difference for students in the College of Engineering and Knowlton School. As the holiday season approaches, you can give a gift now and make the maximum impact--your gift will automatically be matched 3 to 1!
This is all possible thanks to generous matching donors, including Pat and Jim Dietz (BS '69, MS '70, chemical engineering), Susan and Rob Savage (BS '83, industrial and systems engineering), and Tom and Lynn Davison (MS '75 computer & information science). Alumni from the last ten years are eligible for the match and that means all graduates since Dean Williams started his tenure in 2011 are eligible.
Choosing how you want to make 4x the impact is easy! When you support the...
- Engineering Priority Scholarship Fund or Knowlton Priority Scholarship Fund: Your 4x gift will reduce tuition for our most deserving students—last year these scholarships supported more than 80 students!
- Engineering Priority Fund: Your 4x gift will support initiatives identified for this year, including the Diversity in Engineering Action Plan, critical need scholarships and technology infrastructure.
- Office of Diversity, Outreach and Inclusion Fund: Your 4x gift will support college-wide training and workshops, a diversity lecture series, the Inclusive Excellence certificate training program for faculty and staff, employee resource groups, recognizing and celebrating cultural awareness months and diverse recruitment through national memberships.
- Department Scholarship Fund or Priority Fund: Your 4x gift reduces tuition for department scholarship recipients or supports program priorities of the department chair. When making your gift, please choose other and write in your department and scholarship or priority fund.
- Student Organization: Your 4x gift supports the specified organization and its needs from travel to speakers, supplies and much more. When making your gift, please choose other and write in your organization's name.
Whether this is your first or your fourth Pay 4ward Triple Match, please consider making a gift today!
Who is eligible for the match? All alumni of the College of Engineering and Knowlton School who earned their degree between 2011 - 2020.
What is the timeline for the match? Gifts made from November 3 - November 25 will be eligible for the match.
Which funds are eligible for the match? All funds in the College of Engineering and Knowlton School including student organizations are eligible. Scholarship funds are available in each department as well as the College of Engineering, Knowlton School and the Office of Diversity, Outreach and Inclusion. Priority funds for a department, the college, the Knowlton School or the Office of DOI support programming, organizations, research and professional development.
If you would like to support a philanthropic area that is not listed, select the “Other” button and let us know what area you wish to support in the comments. You can write in an organization you were a part of or an area you would like to support such as underrepresented students. Wherever you give, the match will follow. If you give $100 to support civil engineering students, another $300 will also be given to that fund.
What gifts are eligible for the match? Gifts up to $1,500 per donor per fund to the College of Engineering or Knowlton School are eligible for the match. For your gift to be matched, be sure to make it through this page or through the student call center. Pledge payments are ineligible for the match.
Does the match count towards recognition levels at the university? Only your gifts are eligible for university recognition levels, the matching gifts do not count toward recognition.
Other questions? Please contact Anne Strychalski (614-688-4173) with additional questions.