Although our giving page is no longer active, you can still donate. If you would like to provide any additional support, please make a gift here.
Support Fry Out Cancer and The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC – James) by reserving a fried turkey for your Thanksgiving meal or sponsor a roasted turkey for a family in need. Visit FryOutCancer.org for more information.
2022 Minimum Suggested Donations:
- Fried Turkey for Individual Donors: $150 - (Make sure to reserve your turkey before you donate!)
- Pumpkin or Apple Pie for Individual Donors: $25 - (Make sure to reserve your pie before you donate!)
- Quart of Gravy for Individual Donors: $10 - (Make sure to reserve your gravy before you donate!)
- Roasted Turkey for a Family In Need: $50 - Donate Now!
What is Fry Out Cancer?
- Fry Out Cancer is an opportunity to support The OSUCCC – James. Since 2014, Fry Out Cancer has raised more than $145,000 for cancer-related charities, including The OSUCCC – James and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. All proceeds will benefit the Proton Therapy Support Fund and the Ovarian Cancer Research and Education Fund in Gynecology at The OSUCCC – James.
- By making a donation to The James, donors are able to place an order for a fully prepared fried turkey to pick up on Thanksgiving Day. Or, they can sponsor a roasted turkey that will be sent to a family in need.
- Fry Out Cancer provides turkeys to Thanksgiving meals at iResolve Family Fitness, the YWCA Family Center, Community Shelter Board, Harmony Project, New Albany Food Pantry, Hilltop Community Worship Center, Catholic Social Services and Faith Mission.
For more information, visit FryOutCancer.org.