Support Fry Out Cancer and The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC – James) by reserving a fried turkey for your Thanksgiving meal or sponsor a roasted turkey for a family in need. Visit FryOutCancer.org for more information.
2023 Minimum Suggested Donations:
- Fried Turkey for Individual Donors: $150 (SOLD OUT!)
- Pumpkin or Apple Pie for Individual Donors: $25
- Quart of Gravy for Individual Donors: $10
- Roasted Turkey for a Family in Need: $50
What is Fry Out Cancer?
- Fry Out Cancer is an opportunity to support The OSUCCC – James. Since 2014, Fry Out Cancer has raised more than $185,000 for cancer-related charities, including The OSUCCC – James and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. All proceeds will benefit the Proton Therapy Support Fund and the Ovarian Cancer Research and Education Fund in Gynecology at The OSUCCC – James.
- By making a donation to The James, donors are able to place an order for a fully prepared fried turkey to pick up on Thanksgiving Day or they can sponsor a roasted turkey that will be sent to a family in need.
- Fry Out Cancer provides turkeys for Thanksgiving meals at iResolve Family Fitness, the YWCA Family Center, Community Shelter Board, Harmony Project, New Albany Food Pantry, Hilltop Community Worship Center, Catholic Social Services and Faith Mission.
For more information, please visit FryOutCancer.org.