The graduate students in the Horticulture and Crop Science Department at The Ohio State University are planning our 11th annual Graduate Research Retreat on October 12 and 13, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio. The Research Retreat is a forum for all students to share their latest research and to network with professors, other graduate students, invited speakers, and guests. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to attend tours of various cutting-edge research facilities within the department. While this event is encouraged and supported by administrators in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences, it is organized entirely by the Horticulture and Crop Science Graduate Student Committee.
To raise the funds needed for the 2017 Graduate Research Retreat, we are asking for your financial support. Your support will be used for food, transportation, and hotel expenditures. Furthermore, we have established sponsorship benefits below based on your level of monetary support. We sincerely welcome your attendance at the retreat to network with students and faculty. As a sponsor, your contribution will significantly impact the quality and the success of our annual Research Retreat. If you are interested in contributing, and/or you would like to attend our retreat, please contact me with details. We sincerely welcome your attendance at the retreat to network with students and faculty. We look forward to working with you to make this year’s Graduate Research Retreat successful and productive.
Sponsorship Benefits (benefits are cumulative)
- The Buckeye #1 Fan ($2,000)
- Opportunity to present during an exhibiter's session
- The Buckeye Colleague ($1,500)
- Two night hotel stay and special acknowledgement at the retreat
- The Buckeye Friend ($1,000)
- Booth display space to promote company and recruit students
- The Buckeye Advocate ($500)
- Company flyers distributed at the event; retreat attendance and dinner
- The Buckeye Supporter ($250)
- Company logo added to sponsorship banner
*Donations of all amounts are welcome and all donors will be listed in the Graduate Research Retreat booklet